Lease Check. At realtor.com® you will find updated Tallapoosa, GA property records. Find parcels by text or map. Haralson County Tax Assessors Office Nathan Forrister Chief Appraiser P O Box 548 Buchanan, GA 30113 Phone: 770-646-2022 Fax: 770-646-2050 E-Mail P: (256) 825-7818 P: (256) 825-1099 Appraisal Office F: (256) 825-1017. Texas Marriages. Check this and other Tallapoosa public information easily. Tuscaloosa County. This facility provides you easy access to public information maintained by the Secretary of State's office in electronic format. *** HELP US!!! Government Records Inquiry System. Deed & Mortgage Report. Tallapoosa County Courthouse 125 Broadnax St., Room 106 Dadeville, AL 36853 Visit Tallapoosa County’s Website Visit Tallapoosa County’s Property Tax Website Visit Tallapoosa County’s Public GIS Website . TALLAPOOSA COUNTY DEED & LAND RECORDS *** USGenWeb is not a commercial enterprise and information found on these pages is freely available to the public. Lease Check. Tallapoosa County Property Records Databases. County Offices in Tallapoosa County, AL Gain access to the free public records in Tallapoosa County, AL, including death records and sunshine laws by visiting the archive research centers listed in our database. Checking the Tallapoosa County property tax due date; 125 N Broadnax St Rm 131The Tallapoosa County Assessor's Office is located in Dadeville, Alabama. Property | GIS. Plats/Maps. Editorial staff monitor and update these links on a frequent basis. Click on "Street View" and it will bring up the location, satellite image, and street view. Real Property Documents. Search Geographically indexed Title Plants for 96 Texas Counties and 9 New Mexico Counties by legal description ... Easements. First-page fees: $14.00 for a deed, $17.00 for a release/satisfaction of mortgage, $15.00 for an assignment of mortgage Each additional page: $3.00 Nearly 5,764 or 49.8% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 50.2% do not. Welcome to the Secretary of State's Government Records Inquiry System. Releases/Satisfactions. Property Reports. Tallapoosa County Property Records provided by HomeInfoMax: Property Reports – ownership information, property details, tax records, legal descriptions Title History – ownership title history, deeds and mortgage records The Tallapoosa County Property Records (Alabama) links below open in a new window and will take you to third party websites that are useful for finding Tallapoosa County public records. To get additional information on properties in Tallapoosa County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below. Recording Fees. Get FREE ALABAMA PUBLIC RECORDS directly from 44 official Alabama gov't public record databases. The Probate Office is responsible for recording and maintaining real property records in Tallapoosa County. Records include Tallapoosa County business licenses & records, court records, criminal records & warrants, inmate & jail records, marriage & divorce records, property records, vital records, and voter records & election results! Very well done and easy-to-use GIS property database from the Tallapoosa County Revenue Commissioner. Dadeville is the county seat of Tallapoosa County, where most local government offices are located. The median property value of homes in Tallapoosa County is $105,200. Texas Divorces.